Aug 27, 2008 - io reviewed
Andrew Wasilow of InsideMacGames has just posted a review of io here.
Bart Robson of Thunderboltgames has posted a review of io here.
Although I haven't posted anything in here for a while now, rest assured that there are two interesting projects in the pipeline. You will hear more, sooner than you think. :)
Feb 12, 2008 - io version 1.1.1 released
io version 1.1.1 is not a patch but a complete upgrade. Customers who have purchased previous versions of io have been emailed instructions on how to acquire io 1.1.1. io version 1.1.1 features
- PC & Mac - Banner screens can be skipped.
- PC & Mac - Fullscreen toggle and resolution changes do not require restart.
- PC & Mac - HUD rendering does not use immediate mode rendering.
- PC & Mac - Nailgun more powerful, Phantom is destroyable.
- PC & Mac - Textual hints added to aid player.
- PC & Mac - Acquiring the walker provides the player with all weapons.
- PC & Mac - Fixed AI initialization code.
- PC & Mac - Added futher extension support checks at load time.
- PC & Mac - Changed up and down arrow keys to bind only to noclip.
- Mac - Fixed window close button response.
- Mac - Added carbon fade-in support while mode switching
- Mac - Fixed io losing focus under fullscreen startup on Leopard.
- Mac - Fixed Desktop window and icon mess up on exit issue.
Jan 27, 2008 - new io video released
A new video showcasing io gameplay footage and technology has been released. To download the hi-res version click here and to download a lower-res version, click here.
Jan 12, 2008 - io New Demo Build Released
A new demo build for io has been released. The demo features the first map of the game and removes the trial limitations. The io demo is available for both the PC and the Mac. The website has been revamped too.
Dec 30, 2007 - Good News
- One. io is now ready for purchase online.
- Two. the io demo is now ready for your consumption.
- Three. Official Atman merchanise from t-shirts to buttons are now available.
Make merry and have a grrreattt new year ahead!
Dec 20, 2007 - io is done!
io for the pc and mac is now complete. Sometime next week, io should be made available for sale online. Happy Holidays!